We currently have the following jobs available at Trade Skills 4U
Browse our current jobs from the list below - if you want to apply, please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Senior eLearning Developer, you will work closely with the Head of Development, teachers and Subject Matter Experts to scope, design and create effective eLearning materials.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Passionate about interactive learning and all learning technologies
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable proficiency in the use of Articulate Storyline or other rapid authoring tools.
- Experience in uploading and managing content onto Learning Management Systems or Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle)
- Graphic Design and Video Editing experience are desirable
To apply please contact our HR team with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Electrical Installation Tutor / Instructor – Gatwick, Coventry, Warrington & LeedsTrade Skills 4U specialise in electrical training, offering a wide range of electrician courses in the UK for new entrants, existing electricians and companies from our state-of-the-art training centres. Over recent years TS4U helped thousands of people gain valuable knowledge, experience and the qualifications they need to pursue successful careers in the electrical industry. Our students typically self-fund their courses and as such are keen to learn from the best in the business.
As part of the team the successful candidates will deliver high quality teaching and learning of our full range of courses to our students, in both practical and theoretical settings. They will also be expected to contribute to the continued development of our courses, provide support to the Regional Operations Manager and Student Services team and carry out associated administrative tasks connected to the job role.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant teaching and/or assessing qualification or be willing to work towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Cert Ed).
- Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- A friendly supportive team environment.
- A competitive salary
- A pension scheme
- On the job training programme
- Opportunities for personal and career development
If you are interested please provide your CV and confirm which areas in the UK you could cover Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org.