Fire Marshal Training - Online Course (eLearning)
Existing Electrician, Other Trades, Facilities Managers
Why take the Fire Marshal Training - Online Course (eLearning)?
CPD = 5 Units
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire marshalling and fire prevention, evacuation procedure and using fire extinguishers correctly.
The Fire Marshal Training Online course is RoSPA, CPD & Gatehouse Awards approved
Who is this course for?
Fire marshals (sometimes known as fire wardens) are civilians trained to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures in a workplace. It is a legal obligation that workplaces must have enough fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies.
Why take the fire marshal training course?
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to all workplaces regardless of number of employees. It provides the basic and adequate fire marshal training needed to satisfy the requirement of the regulations.
This course will work on most modern browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. You should have at least 1GB of RAM installed and a decent internet connection of at least 3MB per second.
Fire Marshalling course contents
- Chemistry of Fire
- Common Causes of Fire
- Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- What to do in Cases of Fire?
- Fire Statistics
- Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Preventative Measures
- Safety Features within Buildings
- Role of the Fire Marshal
- Action on Fire Discovery
- Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Fire Extinguishers
- Pre-Engagement Action
- Using a Fire Extinguisher
Exam & Assessment
- 220 minutes e-learning course
- 15 modules to be completed with a minimum 70% pass requirement
- The final module “Using a Fire Extinguisher” requires a 100% pass score